Saturday, June 7, 2008

NewsofIndia invites writers.

I remember writing about News of India some months before. I don't see any harm writing a second time.

What is News of India?
Forget about what they say about themselves; it is a place for freelance writers to earn money. You can earn either by sharing Google AdSense revenue (70:30) or just for writing skill and frequency, they pay you.

Money without Adsense:

Based on points you earn, you are paid Rs.1/- per point. There are several ways to earn points like writing an article, referring people through your referral link, commenting on others' articles and so on.

Since the scope of the writing is limited to news about India, I have my own reservations about the earning potentiality.

There is another blockage; no outside links are allowed except the link of the site from where you are taking the material, if any. This will limit the type of ads by Google and also constrain the writer's interest.

I browsed the tags on which articles are available there and I don't find anything that is of varied interest to a regular blogger like me.

Here are some of the tags.
actor actress Amir Khan anna beauty Bollywood

However this can be an ideal platform for new comers in the blogosphere to build up their readership before they move on to international blogging platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment