Monday, October 6, 2008

Take surveys and get paid.

I know I am not talking about any new method of online earning but getting paid for surveys is one of the genuine ways to earn money online without paying anyone.

Of course you can pay someone who sells you the list of companies that pay to answer questions and products and services but you need not pay the survey company itself. For example, I too have compiled a list of survey companies that pay you to take part in a survey and I am selling this list for just $10.

Below is one sample company from my list and it is the most popular survey company in the world.
American Consumer Opinion is a big market research company based in Texas and they pay well for taking their surveys.

As a member, you will participate in several surveys a month. The average survey will take 10 minutes or so to complete, and the questions are usually easy to answer.

Try this company and if you are satisfied, you can then think of buying the list of survey companies from me. But remember, I can't guarantee results and I don't offer refund. The information I am selling is also available freely in the Internet. Anyone can search and compile any information from the web but it takes time-right? So, essentially, I am selling time and effort. So think hard, ask questions before you buy the list of companies that pay you to take survey from me.

It is my duty to tell you that not all the companies in my list encourage worldwide participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment