Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Household Goods Transportation Act and movers.

Selecting a moving company requires some knowledge about Household Goods Transportation Act. I am not going to give here the details of the Act itself but am going to guide you to the website of Service Network. They know the details of the said Act and accordingly set up a database of movers who have all got the proper license to move household goods across the states and who are all fully insured.

Whenever a chance arises, I don’t hesitate to speak about the necessity of knowing certain basic laws that concern us in our day to day life. Even though, at most of the occasions, people hardly listen to me, I still drive my point. I am sure some of the points will get registered in the minds of those who have hardly heard what I said.

In the case of relocation, instead of reading all the required laws concerning the movement of household goods from one state to other, people can seek the services of a reputed relocation company who are familiar with the rules and engage reliable and law abiding moving companies.

Service Network is one such company who has enlisted the movers based on a number of qualifying factors. Also Service Network has put in place a dispute resolution process to assist customers who come across problems with their move.

No comments:

Post a Comment