Saturday, August 16, 2008

Scribefire helps to you earn.

I am sure more than 75% of the regular bloggers won't be aware of this earning potential from their blogs and this opportunity is offered by the well known blog editor called Scribe Fire.

I have this scribe fire installed in my Firefox browser for long but started exploring what it is only 4 days ago. I am impressed by the features of this blog editor but I am yet to publish a blog post through Scribe Fire as I am getting repeated errors.

Well, forget it and move on to how to utilize it's inbuilt monetization feature. I see a '$' sign on the left side of the blog editor offered by Scribe Fire and we only have click the "$" tab on our Scribe Fire blog editor, choose an ad size and position the ad in the desired location on your site. The ad is then posted and saved within our SF account for future viewing/editing!

Though it sounds easy, I am yet to catch the simplicity of it.

But may be you can!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment