Friday, October 10, 2008

Wanted freelance writers on food.


Freelance writers on Food-even a poor eater like I can apply for this writing job. I know how to cook and good eaters know how to eat, then what else is needed to apply for this post?

But, I won't! I have other commitments. So, one more competitor is cleared off the path.

Job description:

LA Weekly is expanding its restaurant coverage in print and online. They're looking for freelance writers to bring new voices to the section and contribute to laweekly.com’s food blog.

Ideal candidates will have .....Oh, I will save myself. Ideal candidates know themselves-right? (Smile)

Apply to:

Village Voice Media

Laurie Ochoa, Editor, 3861 Sepulveda Blvd., Culver City, CA 90230

Important!: Please give credit to Work at home jobs blog for your source.

Image Source: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment