Thursday, November 5, 2009

Make money from your unwanted blogs amd websites.

Not all but most of the new bloggers have the habit of abandoning their newly created blogs for various reasons like lack of interest and lack of income.

I know several of my friends have thrown my effort into gutter.

Well, I am ready to help them even after this. I will help them make money by disposing of their blogs and websites.

It is a direct appeal to them:

Go to www.siteredeemr.com which is a web service that will buy your abandoned blogs.


• Fill out the price quote form by mentioning the URLs to your website or blog.

• With in 48 hours, your blog URL will get a purchase price quote.

* If the price is agreeable to you and if you accept to sell the websites, SiteRedeemr transfers the domains and associated website files to their own systems.
• The payment to your PayPal account will be completed within 48 hours.


How very convenient for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment