Thursday, April 8, 2010

Qualify to become an applied journalist.

“Mala, do you know anything about attending an interview for a course admission? I could use some guidance”-called one of my ex-students.

I replied that the guidance depends on the nature of course she was interested. She told me that she has applied for PG Diploma in Applied Journalism and Media Communication.

Ah, my subject and I can do offer wonderful tips while attending the interview. I asked my student which journalism school she was applying to and she said it is the 9.9 School Of convergence.

Yes, I know all about them. Their Applied Journalism course is exhaustive and they churn out real live wires every year.

9.9 School Of convergence boasts of infrastructure that is equivalent to international standards and they in fact bring in faculty from leading world media.

I told my student that she should specialize in TV news reporting as the demand for high quality journalists in this industry is ever increasing. The remuneration for TV journalists can change the mind of my son who is a software developer.

The curriculum of PG Diploma in Applied Journalism and Media Communication is thoughtfully designed and it includes web writing and photojournalism.

I advised my student to take the course content and it’s on field assignments very seriously. This career is very satisfactory to those who are passionate about and I know personally many journalists that have reached celebrity status in their own field.

I am glad that the 9.9 School Of convergence has thrown up the admissions early this year.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment