Monday, February 21, 2011

How to get accepted by Google Adsense and earn money?

I believe AdSense cannot be taught to anyone. AdSense is a waiting game. You need to have patience to earn money through AdSense. It is free money totally.

For a new, AdSense acceptance is always a big question. There are stories of rejection of AdSense application by Google. People ask me if I can do anything about it. What can I do?

But, there are several ads of late that I come across stating that for a small fee, you will get an
AdSense account. I have no way of verifying these ads because I don't need another AdSense account.

For example, I read this advertisement in Gig Bucks-a freelance marketplace like Fiverr. The ad stated that "I will show you how to register and be approved by Google. You could earn money from Google Adsense without having a website or Blog."

If you are interested, please visit the following link:
http://gigbucks.com/gig/show-you-how-to-get-accepted-and-earn-money-from-google-adsense-without-a-wbsite-blog?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment