Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Selling online made easier.

Yesterday, I met an enterprising person who had just finished school. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she is earning about $300 per month working online for only a few hours a day.

Her name is Bethel and she was also my student once.

I was a bit reluctant to show my curiosity but I think she was shrewd enough to sense that. So, she voluntarily explained about her online business which is obviously thriving.

She told me that she is an affiliate marketer selling several software and tutorials online through her own website. She also has another online shopping mall. She further dwelt in to e-commerce and installed her own shopping cart software combined with high security transaction facility.

Later she also became an affiliate of ashopcommerce.com and now she derives her maximum money by selling this shopping cart.

Ashop Commerce is a world-class provider of shopping cart software, Internet programming and digital imaging who cater toward small to medium sized businesses that are looking to build or simply start their online division of business.

Bethel told me that the shopping cart interface extremely user friendly and glitch free.


No comments:

Post a Comment