Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Want a good domain name?

I am pleased that I am following up my previous post about the domain names business. Rarely, we get such opportunities to learn more about a topic that we just wrote or heard about.

While selecting domain names for my websites that I had to close because of non-technical abilities, I used to ponder over the options for several days before deciding on one.

Yes, I agree that I am not an expert in such creative matters, but a sudden streak of brilliance will surface occasionally. Had I know about various online tools for getting suggestions for domain names, may be I would have earned some good money from my expired domains or I would not have allowed them to expire at all.


PC names is one good place for webmasters for selecting a domain name. I intend to find more relevant sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment