Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Do stuff for money.


The news was all over the Internet a few days ago that Paypal launched a new service for those looking to do bits and pieces of work and earn for doing so. I was exited and assumed it to be similar to Mechanical Turk of Amazon.

But when I visited DoStuffForMoney, I was immediately disappointed. I could not find anything to understand how it works. I only learnt this much.

* You can offer money to your friend to do some errand for you as simple as clean your room and you can announce how much you are willing to pay. Or you can offer money to your friend to drive you to the airport.

* You can send your offer via email or Facebook.

* You can then send money to your friend's paypal by typing his email address.

Make of use of this free service. Visit DoStuffForMoney


No comments:

Post a Comment