Sunday, July 19, 2009

How to make money with domain names?


Oh, how time fades out fast. It was nearly three years ago that I made an unexpected profit by selling a domain that owned and woven some content around them. The site even got a Google PR3.

Somehow, I don't seem to find time enough to seriously launch myself into the domain name business. My husband keeps telling me that I have a peculiar knack in flipping websites and selling domain names.

I have already written a couple of blog posts in this very blog about domain name selling business.

Today, I came across a few more information about domain name business.

* 'Make Money With Domain Names : 10 Steps to Success'

* Making Money from Expired Domain Names'

* How to profit from domain names'

My special thanks to my friend Amera Khanam who inspired me to write this blog post.



Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment