Tuesday, October 6, 2009

99 Ways to make money using Twitter.


Almost about 6 months ago, I wrote that Twitter monetization will be the hot money making idea and I advised all to increase their Twitter participation and boost their number of followers.

I, on my own, have compiled more than 25 ways to make money using Twitter.

I just came across a book in Amazon titled, "99 Ways To Make Money Using Twitter" (Paperback).




I won't be surprised if more such books on several Twitter monetization strategies are authored.

Twitter money solely depends on your frequency of Tweets and the number of people that follows your Twitter profile.

In a review by a customer who bought this Twitter book says, :.. the book gives information on on how to do it, what to do to get started, and some tips to get you closer to success. At the end of each entry is a model to follow, which links to a Twitter account so you can see exactly what an actual person is doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment