Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sell your content, ebooks, templates and logo.


I am sure you have published hundreds of articles and blog posts, mostly for free.
How about selling your published content, resale rights ebooks and templates for money?

Go to Content Mixi, an India company that allows you to upload your digital products and sell them online for a price you fix.

Invite others and earn a part of their sale proceedings too.

Content Mixi is a big online marketplace for freelance writers, authors and designers of templates and logos. You can upload your articles also.

This is a wonderful way to make money as a freelance writer and blogger.

How much?
You are paid 60% of your sales price.

You register for free, upload your digital documents and hope they get sold.

Caution:
* Upload your content like ebooks as zip file.
* You must upload thumbnail and an image of your ebook cover (different sizes)

Be prepared for this as Content Mixi has not mentioned this at all. I faced difficulties while uploading and got the message of requirements only after I uploaded.

I feel they should mention this uploading requirements clearly either in the FAQ section or on the uploading page.

Their home page lacks information, so, better raed FAQ before uploading your digital products.

Join Content Mixi now for free.

ps: This is a brilliant business idea by Sundeep Tibrewal, co-founder of Content Mixi.
I have a feeling I am going to copy his idea and I can use my 10 years of Internet Marketing experience to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment