Thursday, January 7, 2010

Milk bath in Karisma Hotels.

Lisa is starting her free coaching on dealing with engineering mathematics for M.Phil graduates on 1st February. But I think I have to forgo it because exactly a day before that, my riviera maya family vacations start.

My husband and son have actually planned to spend only 2 nights in Mexico and the remaining 4 days, they wanted to go to Bahamas. What a combination!

I told them that Karisma Hotels offer much more then they have imagined and their concept of gourmet inclusive holiday package is something out of the world that should only be experienced to believe it.
But they were adamant and more over it is too late modify the travel plans. I know how difficult it is book a luxury suit in Azul Blue in the Riviera Maya, the world’s first stress-free hotel.
Oh well, it is ok. In fact, besides that milk bath in Karisma Hotels I am also looking to see Bahamas.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment