Monday, January 11, 2010

Save big money on mobile phones and laptops.

In the last week itself, I have visited all the popular mobile phone showrooms 9 times. Yes, 9 visit in 7 days! And the beauty is none of the visit was to buy a mobile phone for myself.

Yes, they are all for others who look upon me like a mobile phone guru. I am not one though. It is just that I have picked quite a lot of useful mobile phone buying tips from my frequent visits to consumermate.com, India’s first and the largest comparison shopping site for all the latest mobile phones and laptops.

Though I have not bought a mobile phone in the recent past, I update myself with all the mobile phone reviews published at several websites including consumermate.com

My last 9 visits to the mobile phone showrooms did not end up buying anything. I invariably returned to consumermate.com to finalize the purchase. Two out of the 9 friends, bought a Sony mobile phone

I think most of the visitors to consumermate.com also end up buying other gadgets like laptop computers, digital cameras and LCD TVs because, the site arranges to get quotes from 3 vendors for any product of our choice. Visitors are then able to get the best deal.

The laptop comparison section too is very informative. See the picture below and look how you can specify your laptop price range using the slider and then look for the products from the left sidebar menu that shows all the leading brands.









The site has several unique features for the users such as ‘Customer Care’ contact details of the vendors, FAQ for consumer protection and many more.
Use the site once and you will return for all your future needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment