Saturday, March 6, 2010

Review gadgets and win a Nikon digital camera.

What do you know about the new canon SLR (model EOS 450D) digital camera? Do you know its price and features? If you don’t know these details, would you still buy? Probably not!

What if I direct you to a review based comparison shopping website where you can read consumer reviews of digital SLR cameras and make your purchase?

Yes, you would!

What if there are no reviews to guide you, for digital cameras or mobile handsets, would you participate in a review contest that can win you a handsome Nikon digital camera?

You answer would be ‘YES’.

Suppose if your answer is ‘no’ (I don’t anticipate such an answer), would you at least help your friends or relatives to win a mobile handset by spreading the word about the ‘Review Contest’ thrown open Consumer Mate?

That will be an instant ‘Yes’ from you. Who would not grab an opportunity to help?

Consumermate.com is a website that has helped me too to save money when I bought a Laptop from their website. I was able to compare the features and prices of all the leading laptop computers in Consumer Mate.

Then I asked a few questions to their consumer support and received attentive replies that also cleared my technical doubts.

So, visit them now to know how you can win a digital product.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment