Friday, October 22, 2010

I don’t like silver.


Silver price enables anyone to buy silver coins and silverware not for safe storage but to gift it away. That is how I ended accumulating more than a fistful of silver coins. Silver coins don’t appeal to my aesthetic sense.

I am thinking of selling them to buy gold coins. Even if all of my silver coins fetch me just one beautiful American gold buffalo, I would cherish it as a treasure. In addition, the price of silver moves up very slowly. It does not give you the feeling of possessing wealth.

I had fallen in love with gold coins of different nations and American gold coins are the most beautiful to look at. Seeing the price of gold increasing every week, I regret I have already not sold my silver to buy gold.

What do you say? Is it not a wise thing to do in the current scenario?

No comments:

Post a Comment