Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Your first gold bar buying resource.

She kept landing on the web site of the Unites States Gold Bureau while searching for links to the best resources for buying a gold bar.

The ‘she’ is my sister who is about to invest in a gold bar for the first time. When I asked her what she was really looking for in a gold bar, she told me that she is looking for gold bars that have the American Eagles engraved on them.

She is under the impression that if gold coins have figures engraved on them, then the gold bars too will be similarly have pictures. While I laughed at her assumption, I thought ‘why not’?

Well, that is for the U.S. mint to think about.

I then briefed my sister about why she kept landing on the U.S. Gold Bureau’s website. It is the world’s largest seller of precious metals assisted by some of the finest brains of hard asset investment professionals.

I then encouraged my sister to place her trust on the gold bureau and buy her first gold bar.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment