Friday, January 14, 2011

Easy alternative to Google AdSense.

The contextual advertising industry is surprisingly least competitive. I think new players are afraid of Google. I wish someone may come out with something big to give a scare to Google's AdSense. I know for sure none could topple the mighty Google.

I recently read in a blog about "I Beta"-a contextual advertising marketplace for all. I suspect not many bloggers are aware of this new income opportunity online for web site owners and bloggers.

Placing advertisements based on the content and getting paid for every click on the advertisement that appear along side the content on blogs is the easiest way to earn money online.

Visit http://www.i-beta.com/ads/index.php for more details on how to become a partner and earn money online passively.

No comments:

Post a Comment