Thursday, March 24, 2011

My every tweet is worth $1.98

This is the badge that says the worth of my tweets in USD.

Ha, ha, I surely know it is not worth a cent but it certainly gives a tingle. The badge is given to you when you just input your Twitter id to http://www.whatsyourtweetworth.com/

I think this website and Twittad are connected. Twittad is the site where Twitters' profiles are exposed to advertisers and they in turn choose tweeters to tweet pre-composed message and pay you for that.

An year ago, the Internet witnessed several websites launched with the purpose of paying tweeters to tweet. There has been a big silence in the "money for tweets" sector.

I think Twitter has grown too big to filter the targets easily and that is the reason for slump in "get paid to tweet" slogans in the Internet.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment