Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Justice to victims of Topamax..

Think twice before you buy Topamax as a cure to your migraine. Even if it is prescribed by a doctor, you better not buy it. There have been numerous cases of harmful side effects after taking Topamax leading to Topamax lawsuit.

You need not take my word. Do your own research and I am sure you will come across cases of such seriously harmful side effects of Topamax as birth defects. I deter myself from writing more details of birth defects. I am shocked.

Legal cases such as personal injury requires expert handling and the names of none other than O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath come to my memory. They have been handling all sorts of personal injury victims on account of side effects caused my medicines.

Do you want to contact them? Here is their address:
O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment