Thursday, May 12, 2011

Copy and paste work pays Rs.15000 monthly.

If you can do a simple copy and paste work online and are comfortable with MS Excel, then, you can earn Rs.15,000 per month for the next four months. If i you are interested, then, please send me an email which you can find it in my profile.

I am not giving my email directly here for various reasons and among them, one is to test whether you can find my email from this blog.

Pardon me to be so blunt. I know people can't do this simple task but still want to earn money online.

I am talking about an easy work given by a third party. Be ware! The third party is asking for some upfront money. So, if you are willing to part with Rs.2000 to the third party, then, you can email me and I send you the link.

The reason for not giving the direct link to third party site is, I am testing how many people are reading this blog post.

Very smart way of gauging the number of Indian visitors-eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment