Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Earn $2 to find an error.

I don’t pay when my friends call me to point out the mistakes (spelling and grammar) in my blog posts. I have not appointed them as proof readers!

What an income opportunity!

But, typobounty.com hires proof readers but they don’t pay just to proof read. You earn $2 only when you spotted a mistake. What a way to earn online! No selling or recruiting. You get paid to spot mistakes!

No need to have a website or blog. No need to do any internet marketing. Above all, no investment on your part.

What happens when you have found out one more error?

Simple! You get one more $2.

I would say it is an innovative to get your sites proof read and as a proof reader, you also have a chance to pocket some extra jingling dollars.

On another view point, this is an excellent way to increase page views. In addition, a visitor who reads through your website has to stay longer to carefully go through each and every word in order to find mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment