Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Get paid to post articles.

I came across an ad in Times of India yesterday under 'Work from home' category.
It is about posting articles in free articles directories. The pay rate varies from Rs.8 to Rs.10 per article posted.
But they require you to pay money to earn from this income opportunity.

This put me off.

I asked my doubts and I am pleased to receive a quick response from the company that claims to be an ISO 9001:2000 certified company.

How it works:
You are given pre-written articles and asked to post them in free article directories which are also provided by the company.

Income potential:
You can earn up to Rs.50,000 per month.

Visit Icon IT Solutions for full details.

This company is based at Mohali, Chandigarh. They have given their full address and phone numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment