Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Watching AdSesne earnings.

I am in India. The time difference between MountainView, California and Madras, India is nearly 12 hours.
When I open the Internet at 6.00 AM daily, I first log into my AdSesne account to see what is the earning.

At times I would be disappointed to see only a few cents; but when I check again at about 12.30 PM, I would see an increase in yesterday earnings. The 6 hours gap usually brings in more clicks. And I work almost these 6 hours. Don't you think it would be nice to see a report as soon as there is a jump in the AdSense earnings?

Here is a freeware from Singer's Creations and it is called SysSense. . It keeps your current Google AdSense information in the Windows system tray. A sound and/or system tray icon balloon can be configured to alert you when your statistics have changed.

Wonderful concept-eh?

But is it allowed by Google? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment