Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jobs for Chennai based accountants.

I don't think the recession has landed in India yet. I see crowds and more crowds at jewelry shops, hotels and restaurants, clothe stores and computer exhibitions.

This means, the job market has not gone dry and people are still being hired by big and small companies. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), a multinational IT company is seeking accountants from Chennai. They can walk in and get hired if found suitable.

The job involves reconcilement of daily bank statement, ledger posting and other accountancy related tasks. Hmmm.. I could do this but I am fine creating mathematicians for future India. Cool 2

So, finance pros-are you interested? If yes, (why not), go here.

ps: I got this information through an email. I have not actually visited the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment