Sunday, February 15, 2009

Automatically post to twitter.

As of now, the entire Internet community of API developers are crazily forging Twitter tools for blogger and wordpress platform. I admire their imagination that makes them churn out Twitter tools that make the blogging easier for blogger.

I hate to log into my Twitter every time I wanted to update it whenever I make a blogpost. What if I could find a tool that once set up, posts to my Twitter every time I make a blog post?

I found that exact tool in Twitter Feed. This fantastic tool does this amazing job of posting my blog post in my Twitter whenever I do a new post. I don’t have to do anything after I set up my account.


Twitter Feed asked me to login with my my open id. I logged in with my Google account and it gave me an Open Id URL which I should remember to log in again to add or modify my blogs' feeds.

Once logged in, I was asked to submit my Twitter log in details which it checks up for authentication. Then I was asked to submit my blogs feeds one by one.

There is a little configuration is required on your part like asking the Twitter Feed to check up your blog's feed every hour or every two hours and up to every 24 hours. After doing a little bit of various other configuration, you are done.

I am yet to check up how it has worked as I just completed the set up and this is my first blog post after that. I set it up to check my blogs' feeds every 24 hours.

Great tool! I am going to be a collector of Twitter Tools for Blogger ans Wordpress.

Also visit Blog Avenues.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment