Friday, February 27, 2009

I love earning money online.

Sana Lakhani is my online friend. I follow her blog Free Money closely. Her blog is in my reader's list in my blogger dashboard.

We both are earning money online. We both blog about online income opportunities. We both blog frequently. Still, there are some differences between us.

I just completed reading her recent post about the stress of working online. While I agree with most of her views that includes too much work in a very short time ( I have to complete 24 blogger jobs within 48 hours), low payment, competitive field, I have a slight difference of opinion.

I am also addictive to work through the Internet but I never felt lonely and isolated. I enjoy the faceless people out there that are my blog readers, the bloggers like Sana that I love reading, the serach engine ghosts, the Internet itself with its vast web- all are my close companions.

I love earning money online and I like to train people in this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment