Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Income opportunity through AdSene Videos.

After implementing video units of AdSense in a few of my blogs including this blog, I went about searching more details on how this integrating Youtube video clips through Google AdSense setup facility. I was in a hurry so I could not concentrate in sieving the exact information.

But, during my search, I stumbled onto a video tutorial by Darren Rowse on few basics of using AdSense-a couple of tips that was featured in the official AdSense blog.

Well, those 6 tips didn't throw much new insight to me; may be because I have read them very often else where in the Internet. But the point is driven by Darren which is we should keep experimenting on the placement of ads as well as the format of the ads. His opinion of the effectiveness between the large and small rectangle ad format is quite contrary to what I read at other places. But as he said, your experiments might reveal what works best for your site.

I think he is good at studying the reports by Google Analytics on which I draw blank. It will be an useful read for all.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment