Saturday, March 7, 2009

Great exposure to your blogs.

I just came out of the Forum at Entrecard and I enjoyed my stay there for the last 20 minutes or so. I thought I will just introduce myself and exit thus gaining a signature entry and a blog URL but the forum's various threads took me in deeply.

It was difficult to extricate from the addiction of communication with forum members. I am a forum buff ever since I entered the web in 1998. I learnt so many things in various forums and of course the Digital Point forum is the best.

Well, Entrecard forum is alive with buzzing activity. So many posts are there to exchange comments, links, Twitter following etc.

The forums has around 3200 members; low when considering the age of the forum but a nice place to hang around.

No comments:

Post a Comment