Monday, March 9, 2009

What do you want your web site for?

This question was not asked by the web designer whom I approached a few years ago when I wanted to have a website on Indian Food Recipes.


The web designer simply started talking about how many pages I would need and asked me whether I want a static or dynamic website. I just stared at him.


Without bothering to get the reply from me, he went about explaining the cost involved for designing and webhosting. Then he asked me whether I want Windows hosting or UNIX hosting. I gave him a hard look.


I thought the essential question he failed to ask me was why I want a website; what is the purpose. I had to dismiss him and promised to get back to him when I have proper replies to 'not-so-important' questions.


Newbies who want to create their first web site can approach web hosting geeks for an in depth knowledge about various web hosting packages offered by different web hosting service providers.


Before buying your first web hosting service, you can educate yourself by reading useful articles in web hosting geeks on dedicated servers, selecting the right type of web hosting package and more.

I spotted an article on “How to make money with web hosting”. I read it fully and I want you to read it if you are serious about starting your real internet business.Now, even I can guide you how to earn money with reseller hosting programs.


Thanks to webhostinggeeks.com, today I can dictate terms to any web designer or a web hosting package reseller. I even know where ASP is used (for interactive websites) and where PHP is used (to receive and process data stored on web page forms).


Times have changed-eh?Grin 5

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment