Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Please use me! I will pay you.

Earning money online was never difficult for me. God has been kind to me since 1998 (before that also in other ways) when I became an Internet entrepreneur. I have been surviving off the Internet for the past 11 years.

It is long a journey and I learnt so many skills and techniques in the Internet. I am also an avid Internet researcher. I took up a few project from third parties several years ago. The job involved extensive searching in the Internet on hundreds of topics.

During those years, there were not so many search engines and social media sites as we have now that would have made the job easier to me.

But the experience is paying off even now. My income is slowly increasing with a paid to search company. As a blogger, I do a lot of search and I use my own affiliate search engine for my searching that pays me to use it.

Very interesting isn't it?

Wanna join? Please email me which is in my profile in this blog. I receive a lot of emails buddy, so make your subject line catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment