Saturday, August 1, 2009

Earn from your Tweets.


I will not join this program because the payment is too low. However, I will not stop myself from writing about RevTwt, basically an advertising company that pays its Twitter account holders to post their ads as Tweets in their Twitter profile.

I recently wrote about a similar opportunity called Be a Magpie but that pays much better than RevTwt. Oh yes, please note that RevTwt also gives pay per click (PPC) type of ads along with CPA type ads.

I know a few of my friends who draw a big blank when I ask them how they are getting along with Twitter. They say they have nothing post in their Twitter profile. Here is a perfect solution for them.

REVTwt gives them Tweets to post and also pays to post their Tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment