Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Earn up to $75 per survey.

Answering surveys by filling up a short form and getting paid for that is one of the most sought after work from home business.

A friend of mine requested me to direct him to a list of 'paid to answer survey' companies and I gladly complied. Actually, I too have compiled a list of companies that you for your opinion.

I helped my friend only after I received a few testimonials that were positive. When I talked to my friend two days ago, he informed me that he hardly ever gets an opportunity.

Surveys will be sent purely on your profile and your geographical location. India is not a preferred country by market research companies.

Here is a survey company that pays up to $75 per survey. But they ask us to pay an up front fee with a money back guarantee.

Read their website (a good site) thoroughly before you decide to join. Invest only what you can afford to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment