Saturday, August 22, 2009

Romance more with the best food.

I have a close friend of mine who was planning a honeymoon trip to Mexico. The guy is basically a fund junkie. He wanted me to search for resorts online that provided the best gourmet food in Mexico. He wanted to devote his time equally to his food and his newly married wife. So I went about using my surfing skills – on the web of course – and searched for the most exotic, Gourmet-Inclusive resort chain along the Mexican Riviera Maya.

One name kept coming up in my search results – ‘Karisma Hotels’. I could see that this chain of resorts offers a unique blend - a romantic cancun vacation for our amorous friend as well as the best gourmet food to cater to his love for gastronomic delights. I read excellent reviews about how the hotels offer an elite level of luxurious and pampering service for its guests. The exclusive hospitality and features of the hotels would make even the most hard-to-please guests most excited.

My friend returned from his honeymoon last week. He is here physically, but all his thoughts are still in Karisma. He said that what I found on the Internet was just a tiny bit of the great features offered by the hotel. He urged me to visit the place and see for me how much more there is to enjoy.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment