Thursday, July 15, 2010

How to make money using Craiglist?

I wanted to get into Craiglist ad posting job. It seems lucrative if I can post 10 ads a day. Yes, I am aware that it is a cumbersome job.

I read that Craiglist will impose ban on me if I post more than one classified ad in a day. Then, how people are making money if they can post just one ad in a day?

Freelancer.com has several projects on Craiglist ad posting. Every project provider wants you to post a minimum of 10 ads in a day and in fact, they will be happy if a Craiglist ad poster makes 50 ads in one day.

How do they expect it to be done if there are rules by Craiglist to prevent people to post one ad per day?

Are there guides to use Craiglist? I don't mind buying if one is available? Are there people who give training on using Craiglist?

I am seriously looking for all information and tips on how to make money using Craiglist.

No comments:

Post a Comment