Monday, July 19, 2010

Niche marketing is a better option.

Just a few hours before, I was greeted by a stranger through telephone. He inquired if I can teach him affiliate marketing. I said I would but told him that affiliate marketing won't fetch money immediately.

He did not agree with me. He said he know a person who promised him that affiliate income is easy and he can start earning within a day. Wow! That would be wonderful and I told him that if that is the case, even I too would like to know the secret of earning within 24 hours through Internet.

Suddenly he backed off giving lame excuses. He quickly added that he will check up with that person again and revert back to me.

I know he won't come back to me again.

I went through my own affiliate marketing e-course again to make sure that my content did not mention any promise. Niche marketing might prove to be a better option than vague affiliate marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment