Monday, July 19, 2010

What is your forecast on silver?

Probably, gold coins are the only item that you can buy without seeing them. That in addition, if you buy gold coins from an acclaimed seller U.S. Gold Bureau, you are rest assured that you have bought the purest gold.

It is my passionate desire to buy at least one gold bar in my lifetime but thus far, it is not to be. All I could buy was just two American eagle gold coins. However, their value has increased considerably since I bought them three years ago.

A month ago, acting on the tips given by the U.S. Gold Bureau, I purchased six silver coins from them. Unlike gold, the silver price had not increased much. Nevertheless, there is no point selling them now. I know that silver too will see its heydays.

When the U.S. Government is buying silver, why I cannot place my faith on it? By the way, do you know that stockpiles of silver are shrinking and that is why the U.S. Government is accumulating its silver inventory?


No comments:

Post a Comment