Friday, August 27, 2010

The best internet business ideas.


Not a single day will pass without someone calling me to inquire what is the best Internet business in my opinion.

It is amusing to note that my own answers led to me broaden my vista of online money making opportunities. When I answer the calls, some rejections of my suggestions will make me involuntarily suggest a business idea that I am yet to tap.

Whatever may be my suggestions, I always end up saying that Internet offers big money to those who want big money. This is an irrefutable fact.

Here are my favorite online jobs:
* Affiliate marketing of self development products
* Article writing on women's health
* PPC marketing of teenagers beauty products
* Contextual advertising
* Ghost writing
* Internet marketing
* Search engine optimization service

There are more ways to earn online without doubt but these are my cups of coffee ( I don't like tea).

Now, I am onto training people on earning money online by doing simple clerical jobs that include social bookmarking, directory submission and RSS feed submissions.

Any more online business ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment