Friday, August 27, 2010

A revival of email marketing?



Did you notice a sudden spurt in advertising list building businesses of late? I have been receiving several emails a day from blogs and websites I have subscribed to, advertising about list building sites, squeeze pages and even wordpress plug ins.

In addition, a few of my old email list brokers were able to trace me after several years offering discounted income opportunity seekers double opt in lists.

These brought back memories of my email marketing experience in 2001 and 2002. I had joined various safelists, bought cheap email lists and used a bulk mailing software to its optimum.

I have written several articles on why a serious internet marketer should try email marketing and how important it is to build one's own opt in email lists.

Lead capturing business is a real internet business that can pay handsome rewards provided one compiles a list with genuine opportunity seekers.

Since turning as a pro-blogger, in 2005, I have exited from email marketing completely.

I foresee another bout of email marketing mania in the Internet. Oh yes, history repeats boss.

Image courtesy: Google Knol

No comments:

Post a Comment