Sunday, August 15, 2010

Find profitable niche here.

You can't blame me nor can you blame anyone if Yahoo! has already given way to Google as the most used default search engine. I am not here to analyze the causes for the dominance of Google but to tell about Yahoo! buzz which offers a wonderful platform to find profitable niches.

Yahoo! buzz is similar to Google Hot Trends. Sometimes, I find some information that is is not found in Google Hot Trends.

Yahoo! Buzz is a place where you can read the best stories that are currently being viewed by millions of people from all parts of the world.

Naturally, you find more stories on Obama and Taliban which are definitely not my cup of tea. I find more political news in Yahoo! buzz that will be creamy meat for people who know how to milk money from such stories.

However, I am sticking to Google Hot Trends and I won't swap my loyalty.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment