Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MTurk account suspension started again.

Yesterday, I received two calls inquiring about my MTurk training services. After speaking to the callers for a few minutes, they told me that though they have earned a decent amount, they were shocked to find their account suspended. They both asked me if I know of any ways to get their account revived.

So, Amazon's cruel whip is up again and as usual, they are not transparent in their actions while making sure they are only interested in protecting the job requesters.

This account suspension is faced by Indian members only. There are talks in the forums that certain job requesters complain of inefficient work mainly to avoid paying the workers. Amazon pushes the suspension button without investigating the complaint.

I have advised both of my callers to stop working for MTurk. There are more sites similar to Amazon's Mturk.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment