Friday, April 29, 2011

Passive income through mini niche sites.

I have bought a few niche sites in the past. I bought them purely to milk some money from them. I succeeded to some extent but forced to abandon the sites because I simply did not have enough time to promote to get more money.

Niche mini sites to earn money:
I would strongly recommend anyone who have the time to promote to look into this passive income opportunity of building niche mini sites. Trust me, there are some niches that have negligible competition but are in good demand.

How to build mini niche sites?
If you know FrontPage site builder, you can churn out a mini niche site in less than 3 hours. However, if you don't know how to use FrontPage, here is a set of wonderful video tutorials that teach you step-by-step, everything you need to know how to build an attarctive, content ruch, mini niche sites.

Click on the image below.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment