Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How to predict the gold price?

For correctly predicting the price of gold on a given day, a 90% silver coin was announced as the prize.

I wanted to enter this contest but I am basically not an organized person. But to win in this contest, you should study a lot of gold price movement charts dating back to a couple of months at least.

My husband is good at this. And I have access to plenty of very valuable information on precious metals through Monex, America’s gold, silver and precious metals investment leader for over 30 years.

He took upon this task very seriously and started pouring over charts and figures that was available in Monex.com. After about 6 hours, he gave a figure which he thought the precious metal can get to the closest.

Without any second thought, I sent in my entry and as my husband predicted, his figure was the closest to the price of gold on the given day.

Will Monex hire my husband so that he can join Monex Precious Metals’ team of dedicated staff who are committed to serving our precious metals investment needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment