Saturday, October 27, 2007

More opportunities from Smorty.

Paid bloggers must already be aware of Smorty-the market place for bloggers and advertisers.

For the benefit of new entrants in this field, here is a brief:
Smorty pays bloggers to write about their clients. You must have your blog that must be regularly updated and it must be at least 3 months old. Also, it should boast a decent Google PR.

Don't ask me what is decent PR, this phrase is not coined by me.(LOL)

Of late, I see a flood of blogging opportunities from Smorty and some assignments carry higher pay out than the normal $6.60. I got two opportunities to complete yesterday.

I think they are gearing up and more sponsors are engaging them. It may be due to the quality of blog posts. ( smile)

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to Smorty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment