Monday, November 19, 2007

The best resource for business leads.

Some of the most successful online marketing campaigns have been copied by offline marketers. I have personally witnessed such sales campaigns unfold in my career.

When I was the head of the department of mathematics in a school, they school administration have expanded their operation by starting a college for women. The entire staff of the school was requested to give their ideas for securing admissions.

I wrote a rather long letter about how they can procure the addresses of the students from various schools and if some schools did not co-operate, how they can still get their business leads from school education board.

They took my suggestion seriously and went about their task of procuring the addresses of the students who have just completed their school education and awaiting results.

Surprisingly, the response rate was more than expected and the seats were filled in by nearly 50% by this method alone.

I could have started a business of my own as a mailing list provider like Martin Worldwide, one of the largest and most successful mailing list providers in the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment