Saturday, November 3, 2007

Capella University wins prestigious Award.

I read Google news three times a day. My choice of topics includes education. It is necessary that as an academician, I must be up to date in my field so that I can counsel my students.

As per Google news, Capella University Wins Prestigious Minnesota Tekne Award. Kurt Linberg, dean of Capella’s School of Business and Technology accepted this award.

As I keep reading more and more news about capella university, I am amazed at their drive to excel in the field of e-learning.

I learned that it was also recently designated as a Center for Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Department of Homeland Security.

Founded in 1993, Capella University is an accredited, fully online university that offers graduate online degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, public health, public safety, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety.

Acknowledgment: Google News.

No comments:

Post a Comment