Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get high placements by A.E. Feldman.

“No mom, I don’t want to go to New York, it is so congested”-this is my son. He recently got selected as an executive trainee in a software firm in New York. He wanted to gain some experience before he submits his final year project report in May 2008.

I pacified him that he only has to spend less than 6 months in New York. But all my efforts proved to be in vain. I left the matter to his dad and let him convince my son.

Why else he accepted to appear for the written test and interview arranged by the leading executive search firm A.E. Feldman? Since 1967, A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc. has maintained a high standard of service and commitment in the recruiting field. My sons that the posting will be in New York.

Then, I suppose his dad made him to reconcile to the fact that an association with A.E. Feldman will prove to be beneficial once he gets his Engineering Degree. They have a superb record of successful placements in some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment