Wednesday, January 16, 2008

26 companies hire telecommuters.

But I really don't personally know none of them. mrgreen It is what I read in My Mommy Biz.
The site is loaded with home business ideas and opportunities but I believe many require upfront money mainly to by a database of companies I suppose.

The site is a bit huge with 3000 pages and there is also a forum for members which is very useful in such web sites.

I just checked their home business ideas and what I found was very impressive and I was surprised to know that there are so many home business ideas.

A few examples:
*Wedding invitation in CD that can contain all the details that we put it on print usually plus maps to the wedding hall and a list of shops for wedding gifts. Quite innovative

* Balloon decorator who can offer his services to weddings, festivals and children's birthdays. For this one needs to be innovative and should know where he can buy different kinds of balloons.


* Bird house building and painting. Not a very busy area of business but this can also feed to one's creativity.

My Mommy Biz will take several to assimilate its contents.

Please share this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment